- Salary: £30K
- Location: Belfast Area
- Essential Criteria: 2/3 years Accommodation Management experience
Daly Recruitment is exclusively seeking to a recruit an Accommodation Manager for a leading luxury property in the Belfast area.
Reporting directly into the General Manager, the Accommodation Manager will manage all operations and employees in Housekeeping to obtain the highest quality of cleanliness throughout, maximising guest satisfaction. All work will be in line with company / departmental guidelines and brand service & concepts.
Duties include (and are not limited to):
- Schedules employees in accordance with forecasted occupancy, and adjusts staffing as necessary for changes in occupancy
- Communicate effectively with availability of rooms with Front Office Manager
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanness is delivered by all throughout the department.
- Overseeing inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost control for all linen, uniforms, cleaning supplies, guest rooms and rest rooms supplies, laundry supplies, and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
- Ensure team follows all applicable laws; especially with regards to health, safety, and security of employees and guests
- Carry out duties as part of hotel senior management team.
- Manages and deliver on financial budget of department
- Conducts daily and random inspections of hotel property, all housekeeping areas, and follows-up where necessary.
- Train and develop team to ensure staff meet and exceeds guest expectations.
- Develop and monitor staff training plans.
Full job description can be provided upon request.
You must have:
- 2/3 years Accommodation Management experience
- Excellent management, communication and organisational skills
- Will have a natural, hands-on approach in ensuring that exceptional customer service is delivered to all guests at all times
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Pride in a well presented and clean Hotel
- Willingness to work with senior management team seek to improve the property.
Must be eligible to work in the UK. Assistance with relocation will be offered if required.
For more information please contact Nichola in the strictest of confidence at: Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
Need tips and guidance to write a CV see our advice to get you started:
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Group Corporate Sales Manager
- Director of Operations
- Accommodation Manager
- Assistant Front Office Manager – Luxury Hotel
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
Recent Blog Posts
- Middle Management
- James McGinn is recognised as one of the top hoteliers
- Over this holiday season, as employers and customers we must all do our bit for the better for hospitality!
- 2023: Daly Recruitment win Best Hospitality & Event Recruitment Company 2023 – UK & Ireland
- Words have power – Words and jargon to avoid in today’s job descriptions..