Accommodation Supervisor – Luxury 5 star
- Salary: €25K
- Location: Co. Galway
Daly Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting an Accommodation Supervisor for one of Ireland’s most iconic luxury 5 star hotels.
As Accommodation Supervisor will report into the Accommodation Manager and work as part of the team to deliver and ensure five star standards are maintained throughout the property. The candidate must have previous experience within a luxury property.
This role requires that you provide each Guest with the highest levels of personal care and attention in accordance with 5 star expectations and hotel standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a luxurious property part of the Leading Hotels of the World portfolio.
- To ensure the guest receives an excellent standard of housekeeping.
- To ensure the team is guest focussed.
- To ensure that all team members comply with the standards laid down in the SOP Manual regarding uniform, work standards, systems, security and hygiene levels.
- To be familiar with each day’s business regarding room occupancy, special requirements and VIP needs and to react to same.
- Ensure all Fire, Health & Safety & Environmental Regulations are adhered to at all times
- Ensure that all Accommodation Staff are aware of the daily business and requirements.
- Ordering of Guest Amenities, Cleaning Materials, Chemicals and Housekeeping Equipment.
- The Management of the Housekeeping Team in the absence of the Accommodation Manager
- To welcome new employees to the team, helping them settle in quickly by showing and training them into the SOPs and procedures for the department, giving them support, encouragement and guidance as needed.
- Enforcing the agreed Standards of Procedure.
- Ability to work under pressure during quick turnarounds.
- To be hands on and lead by example.
- Weekly Rostering and Payroll.
- Managing Maintenance Personnel
- Checking Rooms and All Front of House Areas and encouraging the system of self checking.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Effective Communicator with both guests and team members
- Have good organisational skills
- Will have excellent eye to detail.
- Will take pride in daily tasks and property
- Excellent at developing a team.
- Will always seek to improve the team and property.
- Will have a “can do “approach
- Will have previous accommodation Supervisor experience in similar hotel.
Full job description available by contacting: Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
Candidate must be have all paperwork to commence work in the EU.
Assistance with relocation on accommodation will be provided.