Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Salary: £24k + tips DOE
- Location: Belfast
- Essential Criteria: Minimum one year restaurant supervisory experience
Daly Recruitment is exclusively recruiting an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team of a leading Belfast City Centre restaurant . The successful candidate will report into the Restaurant Manager, and will work to implement company standards, policies, procedures in order to achieve revenue goals & objectives throughout each of the outlets with the property.
Assistant Restaurant Manager responsibilities and duties include:
- Assist Restaurant Manager to Train and supervise staff.
- You will be responsible for your staff in the delivery of excellent and consistent customer service.
- Provide a high standard of customer care to all guests, managing and overseeing customer complaints – when required.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to all times
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Assistant with management and storage of stock.
- At least one year’s assistant restaurant management experience within a high end restaurant.
- Drive and ambition to develop the team.
- A passion for the hospitality industry.
- At least two years supervisory experience within a busy high end restaurant.
- Have knowledge of wines and drinks – WSET 1 & 2 preferable not essential.
- Excellent rewards and perks.
- Career development opportunities
For more information on this role please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com