- Salary: £DOE
- Location: Belfast area
- Essential Criteria: At least two years previous experience
Daly Recruitment is exclusively seeking to recruit as Beverage Manager to join the management team of a leading luxury five star hotel based in the Belfast area. As Beverage Manager you will manage the day to day Beverage operations within this luxury hotel.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of Beverage operations in each of the outlets.
- Maintain and monitor budgets and targets within the department.
- To lead the Beverage department and execute the strategy to achieve goals.
- To offer the highest level of customer care at all times, and ensure staff are doing the same.
- To provide strong leadership and motivation within the Food & Beverage department.
- To review training and adapt proactive approach to implementing training in line with hotel procedures and policies.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & safety, fire, Licensing law and Hygiene.
- This hands on role will be an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience in the Hospitality trade, with an excellent track record, who has excellent attention to detail, is standards driven and has a passion for Food & Beverage.
- Have 1-2 years supervisory experience in Food & Beverage, preferably within a 4* + Hotel
- Have strong management and communication skills
- Demonstrate good people skills and excellent customer service.
- Have a knowledge of the current food and beverage trends to deliver new initiatives throughout the outlets with other HOD’s.
- Learning and career development opportunities.
- Excellent company perks and discounts.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information on this role:
Please get in contact with Nichola in the strictest of confidence on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com