Executive Housekeeper – Luxury Hotel
- Salary: £up to 36K DOE
- Location: Co. Fermanagh
- Essential Criteria: Previous experience within a large 4/5* property
Daly Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for an experienced Executive Housekeeper to join the senior management team of one of our luxury hotel clients, based in County Fermanagh. This is a very time exciting to be joining the team as a full refurbishment is taking place in the coming months – with new bedrooms and public area all undergoing a luxurious refit.
As Executive Housekeeper you will report into the General Manager, it will be your responsibility to plan, organise and supervise all Housekeeping activities within the property. To set and maintain the standards of cleanliness and maintenance of all operations within the property.
As Executive Housekeeper, you will be:
- A proactive and hands on manager
- Lead your team from the front-line to deliver exceptional levels of standards to all its guests.
- You will be responsible for the cleanliness of all areas across the property.
- Manage and inspect the performance of the team whilst ensuring the condition of all furnishings, fittings and equipment are in good order.
- Working with senior management to deliver and meet KPI’s.
- An experienced executive Head housekeeper, with a min of two years experience within a large property.
- Previous experience within a similar sized high-volume property/resort to 4/5* standard
- Experience of managing large teams
- Passionate about hospitality, whilst delivering outstanding service
- Experience of managing budgets and controlling costs to deliver agreed payroll and purchasing objectives
- Ability to recruit, train, motivate and develop your team to deliver exceptional guest service to company standards
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- be Computer literate
- Be able to work under pressure and provide solutions when needed.
Eligibility & Relocation:
Must be able to work in the UK.
If relocation for the successful candidate is required, the hotel will assist you may that all important move to join their team.
Hours of work:
You will need to be flexible with working hours to include evenings and weekends.
Up to £36k DOE with excellent company benefits and perks including: on site meals, on site car parking, staff uniform.
Please ensure all CV’s are submitted in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
For more information on this role please contact Nichola directly on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Guest Services Manager
- Events Operations Manager
- Executive Housekeeper – Luxury Hotel
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager