Fine Dining Restaurant Supervisor
- Salary: £DOE
- Location: Fermanagh
- Essential Criteria: previous fine dining experience
Daly Recruitment is recruiting a Fine Dining Restaurant Supervisor for a leading Five star hotel in NI. This role would ideally suit a candidate currently working in food and beverage, seeking to gain their first step on the management career ladder. A great start to a career journey within hospitality.
You would be joining a wonderful experienced team, and be trained and developed under a strong senior management team.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Restaurant Supervisor you will assist in leading a team in the delivery of an exceptional guest experiences. You will be an excellent and confident communicator, takes a hands-on approach to your role.
In addition you will have a keen eye for detail and have a natural ability to lead and support a team my sharing your wealth of beverage knowledge, both classical and contemporary.
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for service, food and wine.
- Have a knowledge of wine – preferably WSET Level 1
- In depth knowledge of hotels / leisure / service sector
- Previous team leader to supervisor experience within a 4 or 5 star bar / hotel
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high levels of performance and to exceed target
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Assistance with accommodation will be provided if relocation is required.
For more information on this role please contact Nichola directly on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com