Food and Beverage Manager
- Salary: €38K
- Location: Co. Monaghan
- Essential Criteria: Have 2 – 3 years Managerial experience in Food & Beverage
Daly Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join the management team at a luxury property in the County Monaghan area. As Food & Beverage Manager you will report into the Deputy General Manager and manage all outlets within the property.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the Food & Beverage operations of the lodge.
- Maintain and monitor budgets and targets within the department.
- To lead the Food & Beverage department and execute the strategy to achieve goals.
- To offer the highest level of customer care at all times, and ensure staff are doing the same.
- To provide strong leadership and motivation within the Food & Beverage department.
- To review training and adapt proactive approach to implementing training in line with hotel procedures and policies.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & safety, fire, Licensing law and Hygiene.
- To ensure consistently exceed the expectations of all guests in a pleasant and efficient manner.
- This hands on role will be an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience in the Hospitality trade, with an excellent track record, who has excellent attention to detail, is standards driven and has a passion for Food & Beverage.
- Have 2 – 3 years Managerial experience in Food & Beverage, preferably in a hotel
- Have strong management and communication skills
- Demonstrate good people skills and excellent customer service.
- Have a knowledge of the current food and beverage trends to deliver new initiatives throughout the outlets.
- Must be able to attend interview at property.
- Excellent company perks
Must be eligible to attend property for interview and eligibility to work in the EU.
For more information on this role:
Please get in contact with Nichola in the strictest of confidence on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager