Food and Beverage Trainer
- Salary: €30k-32k
- Location: Co. Mayo
- Essential Criteria: see below
Summary of position
A key member of the Food & Beverage Departments across this leading luxury 5 star property, as F&B Trainer you will be responsible for the identification, designing, developing and delivery of training for all F&B requirements. Working with Senior Managers, HOD’s, to develop their F&B employees. Collaborating with our Senior Chefs to devise and develop training programs on recipe cards/menus etc. Ambassador of the property for the F&B 5-star service delivery. Positive, motivated, with a can-do attitude, flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business at critical and pressured times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the management team to understand individual needs to ensure the department can obtain year end targets through employee performance.
- Conducting a Training Needs Analysis and helping in the compilation of the Plan. Work with People and Culture, HODs and Senior Managers to determine skills gaps and training opportunities to improve performance and departmental objectives.
- Identify training and development programs for F&B employees to insure we are developing top talent.
- Compile an annual F&B Training calendar and ensure programs are delivered on time and per internal requirements.
- Deliver RCH F&B courses as identified by People and Culture, keeping sessions relevant, interesting, interactive and up to date.
- Create training sessions, training plans and SOP manuals for the Food and Beverage Departments in line with values/standards e.g. Delivery of Exceptional Food and Beverage Service and Leading Hotel/RCH Standards.
- Utilising the Flow platform ensuring all F&B related trainings are completed
- Designing F&B training courses are complete
- Ensuring Food Safety Level 1 & 2 is kept up to date and completed on Flow
- Utilise the Flow learning platform
- Devise innovative upselling training sessions and monitor results.
- Review the Mystery Shopper/Leading Inspection scores on a monthly basis and reviewing with relevant managers/SSTs to set objectives.
- Completing on-job coaching where necessary to improve these.
- Monitor onsite departmental training and evaluate the results and feedback from training. Work with HR/F&B consultant on the evaluation of training in Food and Beverage training. Implement measures such as sales reports, etc to demonstrate effectiveness and return of investment of the training.
- Liaising with Director of Food and Beverage to deal with important issues in training.
A full job description is available by contacting Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
Staff accommodation is available.
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager