Front Office Manager
- Salary: €DOE
- Location: Sligo
- Essential Criteria: Two years’ experience as a Front Office Manager
Daly Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Hotel Front Office Manager, for our client a deluxe 4 star hotel based in Sligo. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading hospitality employer with excellent opportunities for career progression.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to work with the Front Office Manager to ensure that the Front of House team meets guest’s expectations, delivering highest level of customer of service to guests, focusing on growing revenues and maximising the financial performance of the department.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the day to day operations of the department, keeping the team focused to ensure highest standards of guest service are always delivered in line with company standards.
- Manage guest expectations from the time of reservation to departure, ensuring a high stand of service throughout our guests’ experience.
- Ability to respond and handle guest compliments and complaints
- Manage and train team to ensure they comply with company standards at all time.
- Manage departmental costs in line with agreed KPIs.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Undertake duty management shifts within the hotel as required.
- At least 2 years previous Front Office managerial experience.
- Hands on operational approach within the team and for our guests.
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs (Microsoft Office), experience in Opera would be preferred.
- Excellent planning and organising skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Customer and people oriented.
- Available to work weekends and shifts.
The position is on a shift basis, 5 days out of 7 and hours of work will vary and include weekend, evening work and nights.
Projected start date: April / start of May.
Full job description and salary discussion available upon request from contacting Daly Recruitment.
Additional Perks and benefits:
Excellent perks and benefits by provided by this leading hospitality employer.
Must be eligible to work in the EU and attend interviews at the property if required.
Assistance with accommodation will be provided if relocation is required.
PLEASE FORWARD AN UPDATED VERSION OF YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT ONLY.
IMPORTANT: Please read key requirements throughly before applying, to avoid any disappointment.
We endeavour to get back to all applicants, however due to the volume of applicants we are dealing with on a daily basis regretably this may not be possible. If you not hear back from Daly Recruitment in 2/3 days of applying, you have not been successful on the shortlist for this role, and we wish you every success with your job search.
For more information please contact Nichola on Nichola@dalyRecruitment.com