Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary: €50k+ DOE
- Location: Hybrid - Dublin
- Essential Criteria: See below
Daly Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Group Digital Marketing Manager to manage and maintain all online media channels for one of Ireland’s leading hospitality groups.
As Group Digital Marketing Manager you will be able to work across all communication channels. You will have previous digital management experience, be able to demonstrate a passion for creating customer engaging social media content and successful campaigns.
Ideally, we are seeking a candidate with a good understanding of the food and drink market, working on current outlets and planning new openings. We are seeking a candidate with proven tract record working as a Digital Marketing Manager / Social Media Manager with knowledge of Google Analytics, website management and using Content Management Systems.
Daily tasks will vary and will consist of:
Maintaining & developing our clients’ strong & innovative digital marketing strategies, techniques & channels to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in the company products and services. Maintain web sites with current up to date content and manage e-commerce functionalities. You will create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date with the latest marketing technologies and social media
- Develop and implement search strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including social media ads, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Schedule & forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Desktop publishing, Menus, Recipe books, Drinks lists, etc
- Maintain & manage e commerce functionality & communication
- Develop e commerce strategies
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage videographer to create unique and engaging content
- Use & update Google, facebook, insta pages to establish existing consistent content and information reference & communication
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Design, and develop all company literature from Menus to Whats on Guides etc
- Content management & copywriting
- Be aware of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Attend courses that will benefit and increase knowledge for the role, as social media is an ever evolving industry.
Digital Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3rd Level qualification in Digital Marketing
- 2-4 Years Experience in Digital Marketing,
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- SEO, Google, facebook, instagram literate.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Good knowledge of the food and drink industry.
- Ideally, previous experience of launching new outlets.
Package and perks:
- €50k DOE
- Group discount.
- Hybrid working – attending meetings at outlets in Dublin essential.
For more information one this please contact Nichola at Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com in the strictest of confidence.
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Group Corporate Sales Manager
- Director of Operations
- Accommodation Manager
- Assistant Front Office Manager – Luxury Hotel
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
Recent Blog Posts
- Middle Management
- James McGinn is recognised as one of the top hoteliers
- Over this holiday season, as employers and customers we must all do our bit for the better for hospitality!
- 2023: Daly Recruitment win Best Hospitality & Event Recruitment Company 2023 – UK & Ireland
- Words have power – Words and jargon to avoid in today’s job descriptions..