- Salary: €45k plus 15% Bonus
- Location: Dublin
Daly Recruitment is on the search for a Hospitality Manager on behalf of a leading conference /events venue based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the world class events delivered in Dublin as the events industry bounces back.
Reporting into the Operations Manager we are seeking a hospitality manager who can lead the delivery of events and ensure company stands are delivered at all times, ensuring all staff members are trained and confident in their roles:
Daily Duties Include:
- Develop strong relationships with clients in order to enhance the customer experience, increase revenues through upselling and maximise repeat business
- Ensure service delivery is consistent and to the highest standard across all events
- Assist with the development and review of operational SOPs and ensure these are adhered to at all times
- Work with the HR department to recruit, train and develop a team of hospitality professionals
- Plan rosters in advance of events according to agreed staff ratios and wage budgets.
- Motivate the team to deliver the highest standard of service at all stages of the client journey
- Contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s sustainability objectives.
- Ensure staff are aware of all health & safety guidelines and ensure these are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of employment legislation and liquor licensing
- Adhoc duties as required by the General Manager Person Specification
- Minimum three years experience in large volume hospitality management
- Proven client relationship management
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a dynamic hospitality team
- Experience working within financial budgets and targets
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A third level qualification in Hospitality management is desirable
Location & Hours:
- 39 Hours per week.
- This location is ideal for someone seeking a commute to Dublin.
- Hours mainly 9am-5pm, with occasional evenings and some weekends. Majority Monday – Friday.
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager