Hotel Operations Manager
- Salary: £DOE
- Location: Antrim
Daly Recruitment is currently recruiting an Hotel Operations Manager for a busy luxury 4 star hotel in the Country Antrim area.
Reporting into the General Manager, the Hotel Operations Manager will lead and direct the daily operations of the business. This will compass all aspects of the property, to include front of house, leisure and spa facilities, and a large focus on food and beverage delivery and maintaining of quality standards. Customer care is a key focus of this role.
As Hotel Operations Manager you will be involved in cost control of departments and ensuring each department is performing in line with budgets, liaising with directors .
- Manage the daily running of the property
- Recruitment, mentoring and training of new staff members.
- Business Development – identifying growth opportunities for the property in the market.
- Ensure a high level of hygiene, health and safety requirements are compliant at all times, and meet/exceed company standards where possible.
- As senior management you will provide ongoing daily support to all departments as required.
- Ensuring your teams are meeting and exceeding sales targets, encouraging and motivating them to support the business activities.
- Deliver through the teams consistency of service standards and positive customer journey delivery across the business.
- Communicate with heads of departments on all aspects regarding guests, including dietary requirements with the kitchen.
The Candidate Must:
- Have previous Operations Manager experience or at least 2 years food and beverage management experience in a busy food and beverage property including events and weddings.
- Be self-motivated, approachable, confident and be customer care focused.
- The candidate must be from a hospitality background and have a proven track record of delivering high standards standard & service, have a good financial understanding of setting budgets, wage costs and day to day financials of property.
- Demonstrate strong leadership & communication skills and possess great customer service skills and have a real passion for hospitality.
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience with recruitment, staffing & NI legislation impacting the business.
Must be able to attend interview on site and have the right to live and work in the UK
Please contact directly at Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com or www.linkedin.com/in/nichola-daly