- Salary: £30k DOE
- Location: Belfast City Centre
- Essential Criteria: Must Previous experience in large volume hotel
Daly Recruitment is exclusively recruiting a Housekeeping Manager for one of Belfast city centre’s leading luxury hotels.
Reporting directly into the The General Manager you will assistant in management in all operations and managing team members to obtain the highest quality of cleanliness throughout the hotel, maximising guest satisfaction and in line with company standards. All work will be in line with departmental guidelines and brand service & concepts.
Duties include (and are not limited to):
- Manage & Schedule employees in accordance with forecasted occupancy, and adjusts staffing as necessary for changes in occupancy
- Communicate effectively with availability of rooms with Front Office Manager and other departments.
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanness is delivered by all throughout the department.
- Overseeing inventory, purchasing, disbursement, and cost control for all linen, uniforms, cleaning supplies, guest rooms and rest rooms supplies, laundry supplies, and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
- Ensure team follows all applicable laws; especially with regards to health, safety, and security of employees and guests
- Carry out duties as part of hotel management team.
- Liaise with House Keeping manager to manage and deliver on financial budget of department.
- Conduct daily and random inspections of hotel property, all housekeeping areas, and follows-up where necessary.
- Train and develop team to ensure staff meet and exceeds guest expectations.
- Develop and monitor staff training plans.
You must have:
- Previous Accommodation Management experience – essentially in a large hotel.
- Excellent management, communication and organisational skills
- Will have a natural, hands-on approach in ensuring that exceptional customer service is delivered to all guests at all times
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Pride in a well presented and clean Hotel
- Willingness to work with senior management team seek to improve the property.
A great opportunity for a strong Assistant Housekeeping Manager to take the next steps in their career.
For more information on this role please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Tips and advice for putting together your CV: