Human Resources Manager
- Salary: €DOE - A very attractive salary on offer and excellent perks
- Location: Leinster
- Essential Criteria: Must have previous experience in similar role
Daly Recruitment is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join the team at a leading four star hotel based in Leinster. Reporting directly into the General Manager, you will provide a Human Resources function for this fabulous hotel. You will ensure that company policies & procedures are applied and that the company’s core values are maintained.
My client is seeking a skilled Human Resources ManagerManager with experience gained in a high-quality hotel/ restaurant / hospitality environment looking to work in a high performing team.
The Essential Skills:
- Previous experience of operating at hotel Human Resources Manager
- Capability to recruit talented individuals into the business
- Deliver the Learning & Development strategy
- Possess good knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures and Fire Procedures
- Experience of maintaining personnel records to ensure compliance with statutory requirements & ensuring that the agreed HR administration system is in place
- Ensure compliance with group policies and procedure
- Drive employee engagement
- Ensure Payroll is managed correctly working closely with the Accounts team
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience of advising manager’s on Employee Relations issues & associated paperwork
- CIPD qualification is required
- Practical knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience in building teams and strong working relationships.
Human Resources Manager– Ideal Experience, passions & attitude
- You be will charismatic, love spending time with your team and going that extra mile to create motivation
- You will have experience from a 4/5-star background.
- You will have a passion for building great at building a fantastic team around you
- Exciting, challenging environment working with very talented people
- Massive development opportunities – Great Training and development opportunities
- Excellent package and company perks and rewards.
- Great career development opportunities.
For more Information on this role please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com