Hotel Maintenance Manager
- Salary: €35-40K
- Location: County Monaghan
Daly Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager for a four star property in County Monaghan, with one of Ireland’s leading hotel groups. This leading hotel group is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day maintenance, housekeeping and facilities operations.
The Maintenance Manager job will involve the following
- Responsible for managing day to day maintenance operations and ensure the smooth running of the building and all planned preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that the maintenance and safety policies and procedures are adhered to and ensure all work carried out within the hotel is in accordance with the health & safety regulations.
- Responsible for managing all maintenance contractors and tenders including obtaining quotes for reactive works.
- Ensure all building maintenance related areas are well looked after.
- The preferred Maintenance Manager will have experience working in a customer facing environment, ideally have experience working in a hotel or hospitality environment.
- The Maintenance Manager will have strong knowledge of maintenance, housekeeping, facilities and H&S standards.
County Monaghan – 20 minutes from Armagh City.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- 2-3 years experience in a 4-star Hotel in a Supervisory or similar role
- An eye for detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and housekeeping staff
- Flexibility and adaptability with good organisational skills
- Trainer qualification
- Supervisory Skills qualification
- Health & Safety qualification (First Aid, Manual Handling Instruction, Risk Assessor etc.)
- Has achieved a recognised Industry award
For a full description and more information please contact Nichola at: Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com