- Salary: £up to 40k DOE
- Location: Greater Belfast
- Essential Criteria: Must have previous marketing experience
Daly Recruitment is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager for one of our clients, a new hospitality employer to the NI marketplace. We are on the search for a candidate who holds previous marketing management experience, and can demonstrate experience of developing and maintaining all on / off line marketing channels.
This role will be an excellent opportunity for individual to provide their skills and experience into creating a new brand coming to the market. we are seeking a team player who will work with all senior management to drive the brand and standards of the business within the marketplace.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns to promote products and services to the company’s target audience.
We’re looking for an experienced individual to help shape this newly formed team and develop innovative ways of working to achieve our clients goals.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Hold previous experience within Marketing role ideally (although not essential) within the hospitality industry.
- Have an understanding of the current digital market trends.
- Have an excellent understanding of digital marketing, and be able to demonstrate experience of delivering successful campaigns.
- Bring new ideas to the team.
- Genuine enthusiasm and attitude for creating new campaigns.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills through ability to identify and implement solutions.
- Have experience of creating a brand, maintaining and evolving the brand through growth stages.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Ability to market all aspects of the company to increase revenue.
- Ability to work and communicate with all team members to deliver effective and smooth
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organisation.
- Be able and confident to deliver branded marketing materials in line with brand guidelines and strategy.
- Experience of creating marketing clear and concise marketing plans and evidence of delivery.
- Be knowledgeable and aware of competitor market.
- This role is not limited to above, as marketing evolves daily.
As Marketing Manager will be responsible for all e-commerce marketing campaigns, directly managing and collaborating with other internal departments to plan, develop, implement and analyse customer-centric marketing campaigns to engage with our target audience.
- A third level qualification in marketing is essential.
- Previous Marketing Manager experience 2/3 years minimum.
PLEASE FORWARD CV IN WORD FORMAT ONLY.
We endeavour to get back to all applicants, however due to the volume of applicants we are dealing with on a daily basis regretably this may not be possible. If you not hear back from Daly Recruitment in 2/3 days of applying, you have not been successful on the shortlist for this role, and we wish you every success with your job search!
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- General Manager – New luxury Hotel Opening in 2024
- Events Operations Manager
- Reservations Manager
- Events Executive
- Marketing Manager