Director of Operations
- Salary: €80K
- Location: Leinster
- Essential Criteria: Previous Food and beverage management experience (2 years min)
Daly Recruitment is working on behalf of our client, a luxurious five star property based in the Leinster area to recruit a Director of Operations.
Reporting into the General Manager, the Director of operations will lead and direct the daily operations of the business. This will compass all aspects of the property, to include front of house, leisure and spa facilities, and a large focus on food and beverage delivery and maintaining of quality standards. Customer care is a key focus of this role.
This would be the perfect role for a candidate who is passionate about mentoring and growing a large team, with the ability to inspire the delivery of exceptional F&B and service. We are seeking a Director of Operations who will implement structure while regularly flexing and problem solving. Who can demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and make sound decisions in fast-paced high end environment.
As Director of Operations you will be involved in the cost control of departments and ensuring each department is performing in line with budgets, liaising with the General Manager .
- Manage the daily running off this luxurious five star property.
- Manage and develop an aptitude for successfully motivating and managing teams, resources and networks.
- Work & with departments to identify growth opportunities for the property in the market.
- Ensuring the property meets all legal requirements and conforms to local established regulations. That includes administering effective security processes and maintaining legally required health and safety procedures.
- As senior management you will provide ongoing daily support to all departments as required.
- Ensuring your teams are meeting and exceeding sales targets, encouraging and motivating them to support the business activities.
- Be involved in the recruitment, mentoring and training of new staff members.
- Deliver (through the teams) consistency of service standards and positive customer journey delivery across the business.
- Communicate with heads of departments on all aspects regarding guests.
- A strong commercial acumen, be able to manage budgeting and cost control and lead strategy for long term future planning
The Candidate Must:
Be able to demonstrate strong leadership & communication skills, hold extensive food and beverage management experience and possess great customer service skills and have a real passion for hospitality.
Our client is looking for a candidate who will…
- Have experience in the hospitality/leisure industry in a similar senior Ops role at luxury 4*+level
- Be able to lead by example and deliver on actions and targets set
- A diverse leader, able to inspire, guide and develop their team to deliver the best
- Commercially aware and responsible for the profit and loss of the group
- Informed and aware of competition to ensure our client stays ahead of the pack.
- Be someone who takes responsibility and accountability for theirs and their teams actions.
Accommodation will be provided onsite if relocation is required.
All applications must be eligible to work in the EU and have all relevant paperwork completed.
Please contact directly at Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com or www.linkedin.com/in/nichola-daly
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Group Corporate Sales Manager
- Director of Operations
- Accommodation Manager
- Assistant Front Office Manager – Luxury Hotel
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
Recent Blog Posts
- Middle Management
- James McGinn is recognised as one of the top hoteliers
- Over this holiday season, as employers and customers we must all do our bit for the better for hospitality!
- 2023: Daly Recruitment win Best Hospitality & Event Recruitment Company 2023 – UK & Ireland
- Words have power – Words and jargon to avoid in today’s job descriptions..