Hotel Operations Manager – 5*
- Salary: £40k
- Location: NI
- Essential Criteria: Strong food and beverage management experience
Daly Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced hospitality manager for the position of Hotel Operations Manager for a luxury hotel in NI. The successful candidate will currently be an Operations / Food and Beverage Manager in a high end property.
We are seeking a visionary and charismatic leader with passion for luxury and customer service, thriving delivering the highest guest experience possible and with a strong F&B background (Rosette and / or Michelin star standard would be benefical).
As Hotel Operations Manager you will report into and support the hotel General Manager in overseeing the entire hotel business, including food & beverage, functions, front of house & housekeeping departments, leisure and spa facilities etc.
You will be instrumental in the leadership of the team to continue its success and development.
• Work alongside the General Manager to lead the development and growth of the property.
• Be fully responsible for the management of the Profit and Loss account
• Be accountable to increase sales and profit.
• Strong communication skills for staff and customers
• Ensure the business plan is delivered with regular weekly reporting of Profit and Loss, Sales, and all agreed KPI’s, etc
• Develop and grow a successful team
For full job description please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com in the strictest of confidence.
- Previous managerial experience with food and beverage at 4*+ standard
- Good people management skills.
- Be commercially aware.
- An eye for detail and be focused on delivering and maintaining 5 star service.
Must be eligible to work in the EU.
If relocation is required, assistance will be provided.