Restaurant Director – Iconic Five Star hotel
- Salary: €50K approx
- Location: Connacht Region
- Essential Criteria: See below
Daly Recruitment is seeking a Restaurant Director to manage daily operations and service delivery of a leading hotel restaurant, within one of Ireland’s leading and very iconic five star hotels.
DAILY DUTIES OF THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Deliver the ultimate fine dining experience for all guests
- Manage the service flow and including the use of gueridon trolleys
- Take ownership of budgets to manage and achieve budgetary goals including on payroll and expenses
- Create staff rosters to ensure appropriate staffing level’s and react accordingly to business requirements
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant employees, including employee development at Supervisor Level
- Process payroll and maintain all relevant records
- To at all times provide exceptional, anticipatory service and communicate feedback to both the management and team
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel
- Previous Restaurant Management Experience of a 2 Rosette Standard or similar, with 3 Rosette/Michelin experience (or similar) desirable
- Previous experience working in a 5* hotel restaurant, with a strong knowledge on Leading Hotels of the World/Forbes (or similar) standards
- Demonstrate ability to manage a large team, including rostering, training and developing staff for internal progression
- Gueridon trolley service experience
- WSET Level 2 with WSET Level 3 preferred
- Accommodation available on site.
- Must be eligible to commence work in the EU.
For more information on this role please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com All conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager