- Salary: ££28k - £30k DOE + excellent tips
- Location: Belfast City Centre
- Essential Criteria: At least one year in restaurant management role in a busy premises
Daly Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Restaurant Manager for our client, a leading Belfast City Centre restaurant. The candidate must have restaurant management experience and excellent customer communication skills.
This role is exclusive to Daly Recruitment.
As Restaurant Manager you will report into the Directors, and be responsible for the day to day running of the business, you will be food & beverage driven and have high standards of service and good people management skills.
Restaurant Manager responsibilities and duties:
- Train and supervise staff.
- You will be responsible for all the stock and storage of stock.
- You will be responsible for your staff in the delivery of excellent and consistent customer service.
- Provide a high standard of customer care to all guests, managing and overseeing customer complaints – when required.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to all times
- Work closely with directors and kick to meet revenue objectives
- Work with restaurant manager to implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Previous Restaurant management experience
- Excellent communication
- Knowledge of food and beverage trends
- A motivator to build and train team in line with company standards.
- Be strong customer service focused
- Good people management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- at least one year in a busy restaurant management role
- Good financial management skills.
For more information on this role please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
Salary: £30K + tips.
Excellent perks and benefits with role and career development opportunities.