- Salary: £34k-37k DOE + Bonus
- Location: Co. Fermanagh
- Essential Criteria: Previous Restaurant Management experience in fine dining or 4*+
Daly Recruitment is recruiting an experienced Restaurant Manager for a leading luxury hotel in the County Fermanagh area.
As Restaurant Manager your main duties are to oversee the smooth running of the hotel’s fine dining restaurant, working closely with the Head Chef and your team to deliver a fine dining experience.
Reporting into the Deputy General Manager you will be hands-on and driven to deliver a personal, memorable & outstanding level of service. You will be a team player who enjoys building relationships with internal colleagues as well as external customers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Manage the daily operation of this fie dining restaurant.
- Maintain the upkeep of all restaurant and public areas, cash up and security
- Have full financial responsibility for the department and will monitor wage cost %, Conversion rates and any other KPIs put in place by senior management.
- Managing the guest journey ensuring the high levels of consistent service constantly controlling the ambiance during service.
- Manage/lead and motivate a team and provide consistently outstanding service to guests.
- Forecast payroll and revenues on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and control the direct costs appertaining to the restaurant.
- Be a key player in the senior management team.
- Focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Regularly review service standards and procedures and implement the necessary actions to improve them.
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of the restaurant area at all times through regular monitor and training.
- Ensure all hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to by staff and guests at all times.
- Previous experience in high end / 5 star hotel restaurant or similar environment.
- Experience in a Leadership role in the Food & Beverage industry ·
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please contact Nichola directly at Nichola@Dalyrecruitment.com in the strictest of confidence.
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager