Restaurant Manager – New Restaurant
- Salary: £40k - £50K (DOE) + bonus
- Location: Belfast city centre
- Essential Criteria: At least two years in restaurant management
Daly Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager for new establishment within the Cathedral Quarter of Belfast City Centre. The candidate must have previous restaurant management experience and excellent customer communication skills. This restaurant is an upmarket establishment, with a casual and welcoming dining experience on offer.
This role is exclusive to Daly Recruitment.
As Restaurant Manager you will report into the Directors, and be responsible for the day to day running of the business, you will be food & beverage driven and have high standards of service and good people management skills.
Restaurant Manager responsibilities and duties:
- Train and supervise staff.
- You will be responsible for all the stock and storage of stock.
- You will be responsible for your staff in the delivery of excellent and consistent customer service.
- Provide a high standard of customer care to all guests, managing and overseeing customer complaints – when required.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to all times.
- Work closely with directors to meet revenue and company objectives.
- Work with the team to implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Be the face of the restaurant building rapport with diners and corporates.
What is our client seeking:
- Previous Restaurant management experience.
- Have a genuine interest in food and drink and be able to demonstrate knowledge of food and beverage trends
- Excellent communication with team members and customers.
- Be strong customer service focused
- A motivator to build and train team in line with company standards.
- Good people management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- at least two years in a busy restaurant management role
- Good financial management skills.
- Good knowledge of food, wine & drinks to work with suppliers on drinks lists.
- People orientated focus towards staff and customers.
Hours of work:
Operation hours: Wednesday & Thursday evening, Friday through Sunday.
For more information on this role please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
Salary: £40-£50K + bonus DOE.
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager