- Salary: €35k DOE
- Location: Co. Monaghan
- Essential Criteria: Must have previous restaurant management experience
Daly Recruitment is actively recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager for a luxury hotel based in County Monaghan. The candidate must have previous restaurant management experience in a high end environment and be able to demonstrate a level of commercial awareness. The role will require the successful candidate to be a hands on manager working with that team to drive and deliver high standards, sales and profit across the board.
As Restaurant Manager you will report into the Director of Food and Beverage, and be responsible for the day to day running of the outlets, you will be passionate about hospitality, five star standards, and be food and beverage driven.
- Previous Restaurant Manager experience within a fine dining setting – at least one year
- Excellent communication and financial skills
- Experience of food and beverage trends
- Wine knowledge required – WSET Level 2 is preferred – not essential.
- Restaurant Management experience
As Restaurant Manager you must lead the team by example:
- Be a motivator to build and train team in line with company standards.
- Be strong customer service focused
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Have Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills
- Be strategic to drive the business forward.
- At least one years previous experience in a similar role
Salary: €35 DOE
For more information
Please contact Nichola directly on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager