Hotel Revenue Manager
- Salary: £30k
- Location: County Fermanagh
- Essential Criteria: Must have previous revenue management experience in 4+ star
Take your Revenue skills to the next level…..
Daly Recruitment is searching for an experienced Revenue Manager to join the highly successful Sales and Revenue team at leading luxurious hotel in NI. We are seeking a candidate with proven success as a Hotel Revenue professional.
Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written to be able to navigate complex stakeholder environments is key along with strong organisational skills and time management skills. You will have a flair for Excel and PowerPoint, with working proficiency in Word, Outlook, Opera also be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, coach and develop a team.
Reporting into the Deputy General Manager, the main responsibilities will be to ensure that the front of house team meets guest’s expectations, focusing on growing revenues and maximising the financial performance of the department.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day-to-day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 13-month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide a weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide a summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…)points.
- Conduct quarterly property performance reviews and develop strategic and tactical action
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate the performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, tour operator, corporate, groups, etc…).
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- Prepare an outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
- Have great attention to details and has excellent analytical skills
- Be highly motivated and have great management & communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Have strong knowledge of working with Opera.
- Be customer and people oriented and approachable personality
- Knowledge of local market
- Have a hands on operational approach within the team and for our guests
- Key upselling skills.
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs (Microsoft Office), experience in Opera would be preferred
- Excellent planning and organising skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
2 – 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
Only those eligible to work in the UK need apply.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- Front Office Manager
- Group Digital Marketing Manager
- Hotel General Manager Luxurious 4*
- Conference & Banqueting Manager 5*
- Hospitality Manager