- Salary: €up to 32K DOE
- Location: Co. Louth
Daly Recruitment is on the search for an Events Executive on behalf of one of Ireland’s leading luxury hotel groups.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals seeking to start out their career in event management. This will provide in-depth experience in co-ordinating events at luxury level. A perfect step at the start of your career, or perhaps you enjoy event planning and are seeking a return to the glamorous world of events.
As Events Executive you will handle and process reservations for Restaurant and Conference & Banqueting in a friendly and efficient manner. This role is ideal for a candidate starting out in their career of event management, provides a great insight into the world of event management.
- The Events Executive will manage small F&B event enquiries from the initial stage, sales process through to the completion and signing of contract to ensure maximum profitability and client satisfaction.
- Liaise with Golf Group Executive and assist with F&B reservations for golf groups.
- Providing a channel for communication within the hotel to effectively deal with all telephone and email enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Preparing and executing show rounds to clients and selling the hotel to the best of its potential.
- To be fully aware of any menu updates, hotel promotions, corporate promotions or special
- To be knowledgeable and informed about the implementation of new offerings.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure that all guest requests are attended to efficiently.
- To ensure a smooth operation, a successful and effective service ending in an exceptional guest experience whilst ensuring all daily tasks are completed according to hotel standards.
- Accountable for communicating all client specifications to relevant HODs for execution by relevant hotel departments to ensure a successful events experience for the planner and attendees.
A full job description is available upon request by contacting Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
WHAT IS OUR CLIENT LOOKING FOR?
- A confident people oriented candidate
- A candidate with outstanding guest liaison skills and be able to forge strong and professional working relationships with new & repeat guests.
- Be able to demonstrate computer literacy (including Microsoft applications).
- Proven high levels of written and spoken English.
- Be able to demonstrate organisational skills, interpersonal communication, team player and able to work on own initiative.
- A passion for event management, sales and delivery.
- Relevant hotel/hospitality experience is a benefit however not essential.
- Experience from within a sales / events environment is a benefit however not essential
County Louth is an excellent location for candidate travelling from Belfast or Dublin – against rush hour and parking onsite.
All applications must be eligible to commence work in the EU.
This company offer a very rewarding benefits package to all its employees including:
- Employee of the month incentive
- Service awards & gift (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years and so on)
- Recognition days (i.e. International Women’s Day, Team Member Appreciation Week, Chocolate Friday’s, Easter Eggs, Pancake Tuesday, Christmas Lunch, National Reception Day etc…)
- Learning and Development opportunities (internal management development programmes & also any course run by IHF, colleges etc.)
- Opportunity to progress within the Group
- Group Hotel discounts
- Birthday card and gift
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Gift for parents of newborn babies.
For more information contact Nichola on Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- General Manager – New luxury Hotel Opening in 2024
- Events Operations Manager
- Reservations Manager
- Events Executive
- Marketing Manager