The big question right now: Should I change jobs?
Whether it’s a change of salary, the duration of your commute, the company perks at stake or a change of organisational culture, these factors all have a role to play in your job satisfaction in the long run.
Thinking about a job change in this way can help you to see things objectively, and will help you to make the best decision.
Signs you need a new job:
- You’re not getting promoted.
- You haven’t had any new training.
- Company culture has changed.
- You can’t see a future.
- Your good work goes unrecognised.
- Poor work-life balance.
- You’ve already tried to change things.
- Your current role is impacting your mental health.
Stop & think: Do the positives outweigh the negatives?
If you’re really unsure, it’s a good idea to weigh up the points you like and the points you don’t like about your current job, write them down and compare these with the pros and cons of the new job in question.
- Thinking about a job change in this way can help you to see things objectively, and will help you to make the best decision.
- How to know when to quit your job?
- If you’re not happy at work, chances are that it will affect your general level of happiness.
- Leaving a job isn’t something you should do lightly, but it’s also something you shouldn’t keep postponing.
If any of the above apply to you, please reach out to us and have that initial chat to start the process of seeing options that are out there. Contact details in link in biog
Opportunities are presenting themselves within the industry, is it time to start putting your career goals back in place and developing strategies to achieve them.
At Daly Recruitment we focus on building successful hospitality careers and thrive on being part of your success story!