Events Operations Manager
- Salary: £DOE
- Location: Co. Armagh
- Essential Criteria: See below
Daly Recruitment is on the search to appoint a Events Operations Manager for a leading luxury hotel in NI, based in the County Armagh area. This role is ideal for a hospitality professional seeking to take the next step in their hospitality career. The successful candidate will be joining a team of exceptional hospitality professionals and be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop at an exciting time for the property.
As Events Operations Manager you will report directly into the Deputy General Manager. You will manage and hold daily responsibility for all aspects of the banqueting operations of this luxurious hotel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the property’s banqueting operations including overseeing the Conference & Banqueting Department.
- Ensuring that all areas of the Hotel meet with the hotel’s standards of quality and service.
- This role will require the successful hospitality professional to hold previous on experience in hotel operations, specifically Conference and Banqueting and Food and Beverage.
- As Events Operations Manager you will support, coach and mentor the conference and banqueting team and work closely with the head banqueting chef in the delivery of a quality offering.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition and able to receive and serve guests with service excellence.
- Attend regular operations team meetings to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, guest reviews and action taken for service recovery and also any staff issues.
- Ensure SOP implementation within the conference and banqueting department and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Undertake random inspecting of the banqueting stores to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc)
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with training and development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Monitor and maintain operation and overhead costs in order to maximise revenue and profit for the property.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of commercial and financial knowledge.
- Be passionate about standards and provision of excellence in hospitality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Impeccable leadership and management skills, a strong work ethic with emphasis on effective communication practices
- Keen understanding of hotel related laws and regulations including Health and Safety, Food Safety and COSHH legislation.
- Regular undertaking of Duty management shifts
- Duties are not limited to above, as with life in hospitality it’s all all about teamwork and helping each other when required.
- Solid hotel banqueting experience in a 4* hotel environment preferably as a previous Banqueting Manager or Food and Beverage Manager.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Passion for delivery high end hospitality.
- Strong management skills and people management skills.
HOURS OF WORK:
Due to the nature of this role, this position will require the candidate to work weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
The management of the property operate a fair policy to ensure work life balance is a priority for their team members.
FREE CAR PARKING ON SITE.
For more information on this amazing role, with a wonderful team please contact Nichola@DalyRecruitment.com in the strictest of confidence.
- Writing a CV
- What information you need to put your CV together
- Why a personal statement on your CV is important
- Is it illegal to lie in your CV?
- Managing covid 19 gaps on your CV
- Tips for interviews
Recent Jobs Added
- General Manager – New luxury Hotel Opening in 2024
- Events Operations Manager
- Reservations Manager
- Events Executive
- Marketing Manager